Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Where Do You Listen?

The results of my long-standing poll are in. What can we learn from the whopping 11 votes cast?



Unsurprisingly, the majority of Commuter Rock readers listen to audiobooks on their commute. That's when I listen to them also (obviously).

Since the commute sucks up so much of my time, I rarely carve out a few hours to curl up with a good print book. The audiobooks have quickly become my savior - they let me keep up with the latest books, and they make the commute speed by.

If you want to try them without the financial risk (after all, some people do hate them), hop on over to Amazon or eBay, or even your local library. Used audiobooks are a good bet because they've probably only been listened to once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best place on the net to get audio books: www.exclusive-audiobooks-download.com


You can get some audiobooks at public libraries, but I found after exhausting my interest in the public supply I like to download my audiobooks.

It's a plus because I can do it at home or work in my spare time or even while multitasking.

When I first turned to the internet, I was overwhelmed with the audio books selection and was intimidated by the number of sites charging subscription fees.

The site above is easy to use, has great prices (and even better specials!) and offers a wide variety of books. I can choose to listen to them on my computer or burn them to CD or to my ZUNE.

It's been a major time and pocketbook saver!